Rectangular Box – DSB
The DSB rectangular boxes are designed for use in the conduit system in hazardous areas, zone 1,2 and 21,22:
- to provide opening for taps, splices or pull outlet for conductors.
- to provide an access to conduit system for maintenance.
- to change conduit direction.
- to use with threaded rigid steel conduit (RSC) or intermediate metal conduit (IMC).
- Body, cover : Marine grade copper-free aluminium alloy with polyester powder coated, RAL 7032 (Grey)
- Lid screws : Stainless steel
Ex db IIB Gb | Ex tb IIIC Db IP65