Control Panel – DCT
The DCT control boxes are designed for use
- in hazardous areas, zone 1, 2 and zone 21, 22.
- installation in petroleum refineries, chemical plants, storage areas where hazardous substances are handled.
- instrument box with circular or rectangular window.
- containing analogue and digital measuring instruments.
- indicating the electrical function performed.
- Body, cover : Marine grade copper-free aluminium alloy with polyester powder coated, RAL 7032 (Grey)
- Lid screws : Stainless steel
- Sealing gasket : Silicone
Ex d IIB T6/T5 | Ex tD A21 IP66 T85ºC/ T100ºC